Saturday, July 2, 2005

O Mother Earth...

Well after the lightning storm of this afternoon, we finished our projects and gave them at around 7pm. well during the project before mine, the power went out so we had to wait for it to come back on. while peter was speaking in my project we felt something really weird, like my stomach had lost all sort of balance. it was an earthquake! well at least the remnants of the 6.7 Richter scale one in Nicaragua. (in case you haven't heard about it) o we all felt it and could honestly hear the ground move under our feet. plus the after shock while we were studying later on. so pretty much i lived through my second and third earthquakes today.


People are drunk including Megan but it doesn't bother me. It's really sweet because Megan even apologized for it and i thought that it was unnecessary b/c she can do whatever she wants w/o having to worry about me but thoughtful nonetheless.

O! during projects the professors provided cheese, wine, and crackers, hence the drinking of tonite excluding the fact that it's a friday night.

ARGH! moth on the shoulder! scared the craps out of me b/c it flew right by my ear.

No comments: